Monday 1 June 2015

Best Buy at £2m+ in Harpenden

It's been a little while since I posted - I've been pretty busy!  But never mind, here's something to get us going again.  I had a browse through some local listings and I saw this excellent property. If you're looking to buy in the £2m - £3m bracket then I would say this is the pick of the bunch available at the moment.


It's on at £2.5m and comes with a huge array of outbuildings, plus in my humble opinion it's the most attractive house on the market at that price.

Internally the decor is opulent and comfortable with plenty of space for the whole family.  If you like land, this one is also a winner as it comes with stables and paddocks in addition to the beautiful gardens.  Just 5 minutes from Harpenden and 10 minutes from St Albans by car, you could much worse!

Get in touch with our friends over at Strutt & Parker to arrange a viewing - Sandra Knapman is the lead agent on this property.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51545465.html?premiumA=true

No comments:

Post a Comment